2020 Journey Retail Awards video accessible on-line | Journey Retail – TRBusiness

The 2020 Travel Retail Awards ceremony is now available to watch below, on the TRBusiness YouTube channel and on TravelRetailAwards.com, following the live streamed event which took place yesterday morning (11am UK time, UTC+1)The full-length HD VoD (video on demand) includes crucial consumer feedback on every winner, provided by our partner, m1nd-set, and footage of the live Charity Raffle.

 

In a live virtual ceremony hosted on Tuesday (29 September) during TRMarketplace, the travel retail industry’s first digital networking forum, TRBusiness revealed the much-anticipated accolades based on inimitable feedback from a panel of consumer bloggers and vloggers and expert insight from thousands of international travellers independently sourced from m1nd-set’s unique database.

 

Now in its third year, the consumer-voted Travel Retail Awards continues to deliver tangible value for entrants and supporters, providing a hallmark of trust and confidence in the products and services offered to – and voted by – consumers.

 

Previous awards winners and finalists can testify, the Travel Retail Awards logo really does drive consumers to purchase products. According to m1nd-set 22% of consumers are more likely to purchase a product with a Voted by Shoppers finalist logo on display and more than 30% are more likely to purchase with the winners logo on display.

 

 

 

In traditional fashion, m1nd-set’s research accounted for 70% of the total scores, with blogger and vlogger feedback making up the remaining 30%. Please read this story for the full list of winners and finalists and more about the judging methodology.

 

We’d like to once again say a huge thanks to all our sponsors for recognising the importance of the consumer voice within our industry. Without your support this event would simply not have been possible.

 

Comments are closed.